Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Introducing the "Fall Inspirations" Line Large Flower Hair Clips- $5 each or 5 for $20


I like these because the colors can work for fall or spring or summer! They feature rose, hints of burgundy, creams, yellows and greens. So pretty!

These are fun because they are Halloweeny and it is October!

These next two groups feature oranges, reds, browns, creams, greens and yellows. These are gorgeous on women and girls. They also look great on a beanie hat or cabby hat. I just love fall!

I can custom make your hair flowers if you let me know what colors you would like.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becks said...

Shannon...I would LOVE to order 5 bows for my girls for Christmas...anything girly would be great...pink, purple, yellow, orange, and even brown...whatever...let me know how to go about ordering and getting you the money...I live in Blanding and come to Monticello on occasion...thank you!