Monday, August 31, 2009

Peasant Tops- Size 4T to 5T-$20.00

Introducing The Avery
Peasant Top: $20.00
SOLD!-Large Hairflower: $5 or buy 4 get 1 free!
This peasant top is so versatile! It can be worn with or without a belt or sash. It can be worn with leggings, jeans, or tights. It is so cute with leggings or tights and tall boots. Pair it with one of my adorable hairflowers and your little princess will be the cutest girl in town! Let me know if you would like a specific size and colors and I will custom make it for you. This large hair flower is on an alligator clip. It is pink, brown and cream. All my large hairflowers are $5 each. If you buy 4 you will receive one free! More pictures of hair flowers to come.... Place your order quick because this is the only peasant top like this left!! You can pay with check or just add one to your cart.
slyoung4ever@hotmail.com

4 comments:

The Jacks said...

I love it! you are quite the photographer Our blog is tylermandyjack.blogspot.com

Shanda said...

So cute!

Alta said...

This is so great! Amanda forwarded a copy of your email to me. I can't tell you how much this means to our family, you don't even know these cute kids but you have put your heart out there and are helping us find a cure. Elliot and Clare are so lucky to have people like you fighting for them. Thank you so much, and good luck with all of your sewing. I am so happy that you love it, you did learn from the best. Amanda is amazing. Take care, and I will send people to your cute blog!
Alta

Brooke said...

I love that big flower, that would be perfect for pictures and the peasant top is so cute too, just for aysia. I love the one that Ashlie is wearing too, the colors are so fun, I am going to have to get with you sometime and get the one ashlie is wearing, I love it.
You are so talented!
brookie